Builders Initial Clean
nu-shine are the largest UK independent provider of industrial cleaning services to the South of England’s building & construction industry - we complete the initial cleaning on 1 in every 5 residential builds for their new owners and residents.
1 in 5 New Builds Can't Be Wrong!
nu-shine position as the UK’s South based No. 1 industrial cleaner of construction sites stems from our ability to consistently deliver results of the highest quality to our clients. We implement the most effective industry processes and industrial cleaning techniques for our clients. It’s our total commitment to the job that has put us at the top of the ladder, so to speak.
One Contractor - Complete Solutions
You can now engage a single contractor with the knowledge and experience to effectively take care of all of your industrial cleaning problems.
Our services include Builders' Initial Cleaning, house and apartment re-cleaning following snagging, weekly show-house re-cleaning, site-office, canteen and welfare facilities cleaning and maintenance.
In addition we offer the most comprehensive power-washing and acid brick cleaning solutions in the UK.
Builders Initial Clean Check-list
Our Builders Initial Clean prepares the property for immediate occupation and handover to your client. Specifications vary from job to job, however the following is a general checklist for our final clean:
- Removal of tape and stickers from glass and frames.
- Removal of paint splashes from electrical fitting and sanitary ware.
- Cleaning and shining of the inside and outside surfaces of all windows / frames and sliding glass doors.
- Removal and disposal of all rubbish, dirt, and debris from the interior of the unit.
- Cleaning and polishing kitchen cabinets and countertops.
- Vacuuming the inside of all cabinets.
- Polishing all cabinets, vanities, stained woodwork and stainless steel.
- Cleaning and shining all electrical fixtures and trim.
- Cleaning all timber base, architraves and sills.
- Cleaning of all shelving.
- Cleaning of all exterior doors, including the threshold.
- Cleaning and shining all interior doors.
- Cleaning and mopping all tile floors using shine and conditioner.
- Vacuuming and dusting of floors and walls